Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Critical Thinking 7


I would describe my style as fun-loving and casual. I like to identify myself with that. I would like to think that I my life is quite like that as well. This pertains to my fashion sense, my taste in music, and possibly even my career choice [maybe].
My career choice is clear but in a way vague as well; I am 100% sure that I want to work with animals. I am not sure that I will be able to train tigers for movies like I dream about every night though. But I am sure that I will be working with animals in some way or another in the future.
Animals have been here forever, longer than us to be exact. But humans did not start domesticating animals for a while. As for training animals to do spectacular things, I believe that is just as recent as when the circus came to America in 1793.

No comments:

Post a Comment