Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Critical Thinking 1

Critical thinking to me is looking at a situation and really putting your mind to it. Throwing out all other people's opinion and just looking at your own self and what you think. I guess I would say I think critically when I need to figure something complicated out. I definitely thought critically when I had to figure out all my stuff for school. This is my first semester in college and it is a lot on my plate, so I had to really stop and think. Usually when I am not thinking critically is when I am trying to lie or something, because I am not too good at it. I don't pause, I just babble and dig my own grave in a sense. But I dont lie all that much, so dont worry...

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,
    Actually, that's a great example; most non-critical thinking occurs when we make snap decisions (the results being true or not). :)

    ReplyDelete